Monday, September 10, 2012

Motivational Monday

Guilty... I love the Kardashians! I watch Keeping Up With The Kardashians on a regular basis. And I just might follow Kim, Khloe, and Kourtney on Twitter. 

Needless to say, Kim Kardashian inspired me today with her Twitter post #MotivationalMonday. Everyone needs a little motivation on Mondays, so here it is straight from Kim Kardashian herself. 

Never forget that..."She turned her can'ts into cans and her dreams into plans." I just love this quote and how powerful it really is. Never stop believing in the potential that you have. 


No matter what your "Monday" was like, just remember how special and important and beautiful you really are. You have immense potential, and you can turn your dreams into plans. Never give up. 


XOXO - S

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that you have a blog, friend! I will definitely be following you (you know my obsession with reading other blogs). :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! :) I have an obsession with blogs too! Here is another one that you will LOVE. www.pinkpistachio.com

      Love you and Miss you!
      XOXO

      Delete