Monday, September 3, 2012

Fall Fashion Trends

After my many hours of "research" on Pinterest, I have found some new fall fashion trends. As always there's some that we love and some that we would never wear. One that I love and am so excited for is colored jeans. They were so big this summer with the fun summer prints. And now they can transfer right into fall with the newest colors out. 

Mossimo Supply Co. Juniors Colored Skinny Denim - Assorted Colors.Opens in a new window
Target is selling these gorgeous Burgundy (also a big color for the fall) jeans for only $23. Such a steal and definitely affordable! Pair it with a fun sweater or a chiffon blouse like this one from Forever 21

Happy Labor Day! And have fun fall shopping! I know I'm getting ready for some fun new styles this fall!

XOXO - S

No comments:

Post a Comment