Sunday, September 30, 2012

Fall is in the Air

As some of you might know, the first day of Fall was just last week. That has suddenly put me in the mood for fall-y things, that and the chilly weather setting in and the changing leaves outside. I am really going to miss the warm weather and summer, but I'm excited for this new season! After Skyping with my dear friend Dominique who is in Spain for the year, I felt like I should show her a little bit of the beginnings of fall from the US! (After all, she's slaving away in warm, sunny Spain as an Au Pair for a year! I'm a little jealous!)

Here are some of my Favorite Things about Fall that I got to enjoy today:







There is so much to do in these next few months that I find myself forgetting about fall because I am so busy with school starting, Thanksgiving, and soon to be Christmas shopping. This year, I am going to spend time enjoying Fall with the people I love... So watch out, here comes leaf looking, long walks, sweaters, boots, scarves, the crisp fall air, harvest festivals, pumpkin carving, pie baking, and so much more! 

Get out there and enjoy Fall! If nothing else, do it for those who can't (Like my friend Dom!). Consider yourself lucky to have the chance to see this beauty for yourself. 


XOXO - S

No comments:

Post a Comment